MtM Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MtM Clan

Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Do You Do When You Wake Up?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Razer'Kroyah
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Razer'Kroyah

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-10

What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Empty
PostSubject: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:28 pm

So... Post the thing what you do when you wake up
Back to top Go down
Razer'Kroyah
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Razer'Kroyah

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:29 pm

When I wake up , i throw the alarm glock to the toilet and i continue sleeping lol! lolo lolo
Back to top Go down
MartinKroyer
MartinKroyer

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Well if it's school i turn off alarm, get to bathroom, do a thing, clean my face, set my hairs, and put on my clothes and go downstairs to eat the breakfest and then go to school and then in school Sleep

When not school i turn off alarm, get my clothes, do regular stuffs in bathroom and turn oon my PC lolo
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/martinkroyer
Furious
Clan member
Clan member

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 12:37 am

School day: Alarm goes off and i Snooze it for 8 minutes then another 8 minutes then another 8 mins etc etc untill i get out of bed Razz Have a shower, get dressed go down stairs put PC on and Eat breakfast

Non school days: I dont set my alarm, i get up when i like go down on PC and get dressed when i can be arsed Razz
Back to top Go down
Ediz0n'Kroyer
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Ediz0n'Kroyer

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 1:51 pm

1.When i wake up i think it's a 8:00 but when i look on my clocks it's shows 6:00 -.- then i go again sleep
2.I wake in 7:30
3.going speed eat breakfast and go to school Razz
Back to top Go down
zeuke skyrunner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-18

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 pm

what i do is be in the bed for half an hour stand up out of the bed turn on computer go to the bathroom (the usual stuff) and go play in the pc (pwning in css)
bounce

btw i like bananas cherry albino Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Do You Do When You Wake Up?   What Do You Do When You Wake Up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Do You Do When You Wake Up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MtM Clan :: Spam-
Jump to: